01. DO YOU OFFER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT?
We provide goods transport in Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, the north of Spain, Austria, England and Switzerland.
Do you have a specific request? Our dispatch or commercial service commercial are available to examine your transport needs.
02. HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO RESERVE MY TRANSPORT?
To guarantee you the best service, we advise you to reserve 48 hours in advance.
03. WHAT ARE THE MAXIMUM TRANSPORT TONNAGES AND DIMENSIONS?
We have a fleet of 160 vehicles. We can therefore provide all types of transport except “exceptional” or “tanker” transport.
04. WHICH TYPES OF TRANSPORT DO YOU OFFER?
Our transport service benefits from different types of vehicles: light vehicles, carriers, curtain sided with/without tailgate, refrigerated trailers, city trailers, etc.
05. DO YOUR DRIVERS ALSO LOAD AND UNLOAD THE GOODS?
Yes, our drivers are available to you to help with these tasks. They can also stay for a few days, at one or several sites (for example for fairs, exhibitions, cultural events, etc.).
06. CAN YOU LEAVE A TRAILER AVAILABLE ON SITE FOR A FEW DAYS?
Yes, we can make equipment (trailers) available to you on request.
07. WHICH DAYS AND TIMES ARE YOU OPEN?
We can provide your transport at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year.
08. DO YOU PROVIDE ADR TRANSPORT?
Yes, we provide “small package” transport (classes: 2, 3, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2, 8.9).