Apply as a driver
- Driving and manoeuvring a goods transport vehicle of more than 3.5 tonnes.
- Checking the vehicle condition before each use.
- Checking goods during loading/unloading.
- Completing the necessary administrative documents.
- Adhering to a road map.
- Following routes (maps and street maps, GPS).
- Cleaning the vehicle.
- Performing routine maintenance of the vehicle.
- You have substantial experience as a driver of heavy loads.
- You have the C CE licence and meet the CAP (certificate of professional aptitude) and medical selection conditions.
- You have a tachograph card.
- You have good geographical knowledge of the Belgian road network and surrounding countries.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- You are available to occasionally work at weekends and on public holidays.
- You can react quickly, calmly and with self-control in case of a sudden event.
- You can work independently.